WRITE FOR US
What we’re all about…
We are here to put the mamas first. Our article topics revolve around preparing and supporting new mums, mums-to-be and seasoned mamas during pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period (especially, the fourth trimester).
What we’re looking for…
- Content that provides our mamas (and their support crew) with clear and helpful information and practical tips they can use to support them on their pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey.
- Give readers detailed information and advice so they can feel empowered, confident and informed.
- Feel free to share personal stories but please ensure names, ages, etc are anonymised.
What we want from you…
- A short bio (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Instagram, Twitter and / or website.
- Details of any relevant qualifications / training, etc.
What needs to be included…
- We accept 500+ words.
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarised by any means.
- The article should be helpful and informative. Feel free to have a sense of humour in the article but keep it kind.
- Use recent and sourced statistics from reputable organisations / research bodies.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third party content used.
- Include relevant screenshots, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Please try to include a minimum of two visual elements.
- Images in landscape.
- We would love it if you could find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Links must be relevant and useful for the reader.
- No repeat backlinks please.
If you want to write for us or have any ideas for content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to slide into our DMs!